USP College was created as part of an exciting merger between Seevic College and Palmer's College.
One of the largest colleges locally, we employ over 1000 people across our Benfleet and Grays campus.
As a college, our strategy is Career-Focused Learning and ensuring that the learner experience and our relationship within our community, local and regional employers, are at the heart of everything we do.
Having just gone through an exciting period of growth, there are a number of exciting opportunities available.
We pride ourselves on maintaining a high-quality workforce to help our students reach their full potential; therefore, we are looking for passionate, innovative curriculum staff to help us achieve our pledge to the community.
We value our staff and are committed to investing in them and their futures – offering competitive salaries, benefits and training packages.
- Learning Coach - Business
- Teacher of Sport
- Teacher of Sociology / Psychology
- Teacher of Law
- Teacher of Geography
- Teacher of Psychology / Sociology
- Learning Coach / Teacher of A Level Psychology
- Teacher of Travel & Tourism
- Casual Sports Centre Assistant
- Casual Sports Centre Assistant (Seevic, Benfleet)
- Employment Skills Advisor
- FA Woman's Football Apprenticeship Programme 2019/20
- Curriculum Administrator
- Fitness Instructor (Sports Centre, Palmers)
- Junior Finance Assistant
- Curriculum Administrator (Fixed term contract)