Is your business interested in supporting able young people who are looking to take their first steps into work? Are you committed to engaging with the community and developing local talent and skills? Could you provide young people with a positive experience of the working world?
USP College is passionate about the training and development of young people and has more than 40 years of experience in delivering high-quality learning opportunities for our communities.
We believe that providing young people with an opportunity to undertake real work, and adjust to the routines and habits of working life, significantly improves their employment prospects and also contributes to a better equipped future workforce.
We want to work in partnership with businesses like yours to provide our students with the best possible introduction to working life.
What are the benefits to businesses?
By helping local young people gain work experience you can enjoy a range of benefits which include:
- Identifying future talent
- Enhancing your public profile through supporting your local community
- Developing the supervisory and management skills of your workforce
- The flexibility of having an extra individual to complete one-off tasks
- Addition of a fresh perspective and contribution of new ideas
- Boosting the morale and motivation of your staff
- Development of a new recruitment channel through your link to USP College
- Influencing the perception of your organisation, its job roles or the sector - dispelling any unwanted stereotypes.
Offering students a placement
Get in touch with a member of the team to see how you can inspire one of our students with a placement.Find out more
Working with employers to provide students with every opportunity.What our employers say