Professional qualifications come in a range of levels and varieties to ensure that every student can study in a way that suits them.
These qualifications combine a practical approach to learning with work-related studies. You will focus on one area of study and will cover a variety of units within that one area. Professional qualifications are a great alternative to A-Levels and help man people enter employment, find an apprenticeship and even progress to university.
So, why study a Professional Course?
- Be taught by teachers with specific industry experience
- Gain practical skills within your subject area to help you pursue your career
- Build an on-going portfolio
- Have independence within your study along with flexible support
- Earn UCAS points so you are not restricted when applying for university
- Gain valuable employability skills as the courses have been developed by industry specialists
- Have the chance to study at a level suitable to you, ranging from levels 1-5
- Complete work experience to put your theory into practice.