Vocational (BTECs etc.) Certificates
Vocational certificates can be collected from your relevant campus, please call first though to confirm that your certificates have arrived (contact details below).
A-Levels & GCSE Certificate Collection Dates - Students (past and present)
11 December 2019 and 8 January 2020, 12pm-4pm from Reception.
- We no longer post out certificates, they have to be collected
- Students must bring photo ID with them
- Returning students can collect their certificates from the Exams Office
- We are unable to release certificates to third parties without written consent
- If you wish to nominate someone to collect certificates on your behalf, you must email the relevant campus (details below) giving your name and the name of the person who will be collecting the certificates. The nominated person must also bring their own proof of ID when collecting certificates. You must also check that your email address matches the one we hold for you on the College system.